Páginas

Faltam...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

10 agosto 2006

50 more

1. My roommate and I: never did something really interesting

2. Never in my life have I: wanted to be in a car crash

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: he knows who

4. High school was: a lot of fun

5. When I'm nervous: i twist my hair

6. The last time I cried was: in the middle of a fight

7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: i can't get married now

8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends? run naked... or not!

9. My hair: One word - boring

10. When I was 5: i was one year younger than when i was 6 :D

11. Last Christmas: a really pretty neckless was given to me

12. When I turn my head left: I see a tree

13. I should be: in vacation

14. When I look down I see: my feet

15. The craziest recent event was: i won't tell you

16. If I were a character on "Friends" I'd be: Monica

17. By this time next year: I will be under 10% body fat (i hope!)

18. My favorite aunt is: ...

19. I have a hard time understanding: myself

20. One time at a family gathering: I was almost bitten by a snake

21. You know I like you if: i'm smiling at you

22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I'd thank: GM

23. Take my advice: don't take live life too serious

24. My ideal breakfast is: continental breakfast with a view

25. If you visit my home town: bring a book

26. Sometime soon I plan to visit: London

27. If you spend the night at my house: bring games

28. I'd stop my wedding if: I wasn’t sure

29. The world could do without: envy

30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: argh! no way i'd like that!

31. The most recent thing I've bought myself is: a tshirt

32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is: post card

33. My favorite famous blonde is: Brad Pitt

34. My favorite famous brunette is: Johnny Deep

35. My car must have a sign on it that reads: nopes, no sign there

36. The last time I was drunk: this is a joke right?

37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds: a elephant

38. I shouldn't have been: shy

39. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair? I won't tell you this either

40. Last night I: was quite bothered by the hot weather last night

41. There's this girl/boy I know who: makes me laugh

42: I don't know: how teflon sticks to the pan

43. A better name for me would be: wierd

44. If I ever go back to school I'll: have lots of fun again

45. How many days until my birthday?: too many

46. One dead celebrity I wish I'd met is: JC

47. I've lived at my current address since: 2003

48. I've been told I look like: cheerful

49. If I could have any car, it would be: a new one :D

50. If I got a new cat tomorrow, I would name it: HAT (Hatshepsut)

2 comentários:

McBrain disse...

Só uma pergunta...

Em relação à 38: Se não fosses "shy", o que gostavas de ser? :)

AS disse...

Eu não disse que sou tímida, disse que não devia ter sido tímida. É diferente... E na altura era tímida, como muito bem sabes, sr. McBrain...