Páginas

Faltam...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

17 julho 2006

Phantom Of The Opera

Night-time sharpens,
heightens each sensation . . .
Darkness stirs and
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
abandon their defences . . .
Slowly, gently
night unfurls its splendour . . .
Grasp it, sense it -
tremulous and tender . . .
Turn your face away
from the garish light of day,
turn your thoughts away
from cold, unfeeling light -
and listen to
the music of the night . . .
Close your eyes
and surrender to your
darkest dreams!
Purge your thoughts
of the life
you knew before!
Close your eyes,
let your spirit
start to soar!
And you'll live
as you've never
lived before . . .
Softly, deftly,
music shall surround you . . .
Feel it, hear it,
closing in around you . . .
Open up your mind,
let your fantasies unwind,
in this darkness which
you know you cannot fight -
the darkness of
the music of the night . . .
Let your mind
start a journey through a
strange new world!
Leave all thoughts
of the world
you knew before!
Let your soul
Take you where you
long to be !
Only then
can you belong
to me . . .
Floating, falling,
sweet intoxication!
Touch me, trust me
savour each sensation!
Let the dream begin,
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write -
the power of the music of the night . . .

Confesso que o filme de Joel Schumacher, me encanta, como diriam os espanhois. Então a música que coloquei acima seduz-me por completo! Por mais que ouça o Fantasma da Ópera não me canso de ouvir os duetos entre Christine e o Fantasma... [por sinal bem mais interessante do que o Raoul :) Mas isto é o meu lado obscuro a falar]
O facto de já ter cantado o Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again, quando ainda era uma menina do coro, faz com que me arrepie ainda mais!

Estou a pensar seriamente em comprar a banda sonora do filme... O prolema reside em como a encontrar! Se alguém souber onde posso encontra-la, p.f., avise-me. :)

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Pois bem minha cara amiga... eu tenho o filme e a banda sonora. Para quem gosta da música do Fantasma da Opera.... o filme está excelente.

McBrain disse...

Só te respondo com isto:

Ive been looking so long for you
Now you wont get away from my grasp.
Youve been living so long in hiding
In hiding behind that false mask.
And you know and I know that
You aint got long now to last.
Your looks and your feelings
Are just the remains of your past.

Youre standing in the wings,
There you wait for the curtain to fall.
Knowing the terror and holding
You have on us all.
Yeah, I know that youre gonna
Scratch me, maim me and maul.
You know Im helpless from
Your mesmerising cat call.

Keep your distance, walk away,
Dont take his bait.
Dont you stray, dont fade away.
Watch your step, hes out to get you,
Come what may.
Dont you stray, from the narrow way.

Im running and hiding in my
Dreams youre always there.
Youre the phantom of the opera,
Youre the devil, youre just out to scare.
You damaged my mind
And my soul it just floats through the air.
Haunt me, you taunt me,
You torture me back at your lair.

Definitivamente, no top 5 de Maiden! :D